. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Thursday 3 February 2022

Kelim quilt pattern



 Hello there!!!

I can't believe that it's 2022 already. Wow! I think I planned for so long to write my first post in this year and really wanted to strive to blog more often, but 30-something days later, here I am.

I am intensively working on preparing things for the release of the look book of my next (but already available for shops) fabric collection - Capri. I will write more about it in my next post, but before that, I wanted to share a few more pics of my favorite and best selling quilt pattern-Kelim.

I created this quilt pattern for the release of my Twenty look book, but I honestly want to make it with any other fabric collection, because it's so versatile and gives amazing results. Also HSTs are may favorite quilt block units ( beside being also the first quilt block unit I created).

So, here are some pics of the Kelim quilt (quilt pieced and quilted by my friend, Barbara Opett, along with some beautiful details )


A few WIP pics by my own version in combination of Twenty and Boscage fabrics:


Some in Boscage fabrics, as really the possibilities are endless.






And to finish with the mock-up with Capri fabrics, that I am creating at the moment, with real Capri fabrics. 



Happy February,
Katarina


1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Wow! Amazing design. It’s so striking! I’m brand new to all things sewing and I would love to try this pattern someday! I love this!