. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Sunday 31 May 2009

Design mikser

Entrance
From 24 to 29 May in Belgrade’s industrial zone of Dorcol, at the Žitomlin warehouse by the Danube river Cultural organisation Mikser for the first time organised MIKSER DESIGN EXPO, the new design event.
installation outside
bianka, pablo and me
We've been there on Monday and Tuesday again and loved it(especially the kids). A fresh bit of design,re-design and recycled design and a wonderful occasion to chill out a bit with some friends and even to hang out with some people not seen for a long time...
Mikser design expo
Mikser design expo
Mikser design expo
My sister and her friends were engaged in creating the "stage" for the Erste bank.
Mikser design expo
There were so many interesting exhibitions and happenings in the city as there was the Belgrade Design week running.
I'll be able to show you soon some fresh designs I'm working on at the moment, some silk screen prints on linen:)Marta made her drawings too for that occasion.

embroidered buttons
Oh, and talking about linen, look what I made last week....I have tried to embroider some flowers on linen...well, exept those bullion roses that I'm familiar with making, those aren't so great...I have the yarn being unthreaded and clueless about how to make certain knots, but I still do like them:)
embroidered buttons
embroidered buttons
embroidered buttons
TTYS, Katarina

1 comment :

kaydensgracedesigns said...

SO AWESOME! Will you kidnap me so I can come visit please :0) I love it all Kay. Those linen buttons are so pretty, I am sure you will figure the knots out. HUGS Tab