. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Monday 28 September 2009

Doily

doily

doily

How cool is this doily? I bought it on the market a few weeks ago and I just needed to make some large fabric buttons with it;)

doily

Here are the buttons, freshly listed in the IwannaBE etsy shop

doily

Unfortunately, those beautiful edges couldn't be kept in making the buttons, but I will make pics of some other doily inspired things I made during the weekend, hopefully tomorrow.

Here is one of my doily treasuries on etsy, made in July, I just love doily stuff!!!!

doily

Have a great week, Katarina

No comments :