. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Wednesday 30 January 2013

Anemones


anemone
The thing that I missed so much recently was doing some fabric design. So, within past few days I've started working on some new designs as I was longing a long time to do some bold floral prints.

anemone1 anemone

anemones
Here are some first things I did so far. I feel so inspired and simply can't wait to finish the whole collection!

wallpaper anemone
product design
dress anemone mockup
 I've uploaded these 2 prints @ Society 6 where you can buy the designs on variety of neat products such as art prints, stationery cards, pillows, bags, tee shirts, iPhone cases and iPod and iPad skins.

xo,
Katarina

1 comment :

nic said...

oh, that is so beautiful. you have more talent in your little finger than i do in seventeen of me--it's amazing, katarina!