. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Tuesday 16 August 2011

Toothless boy and a frog

pablo with a frog

I know that these 2 things don't normally have anything in common, except my boy's recent top concerns.
Well, at this point, the first one was solved by going to the dentist and so we had the Tooth fairy coming for a visit during the last weekend (on August 13 for my memory). The second one regarding the frog is something that was related with his desired prize for the tooth being out(as the new one appeared already inside), as he is totally obsessed with animals, especially with lizards and frogs lately. I suppose that as much as some things may be absolutely yucky for me to understand, as far as those little animals aren't hurt, I'll be happy to obey his wishes and watch him enjoying his childhood. At the end, boys should be boys, right?:)

pablo tootless

lizards

frog

pablo frog

No comments :