. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Monday 12 March 2012

Dolls, dolls, dolls

dolls

After creating some fun softie toys and dolls in fabric, my kids and I realized that we can have more fun with toys and fabric. So, I designed some new dolls, just for the start. I firstly wanted to be sure that they can be assembled easily enough to go further with playing with some clothes styles, hair styles and even faces types , colours and styles. It is a lot of work, but it is a lot of fun too.

dolls

Here are some first steps...trying some shapes and deciding the best...

dolls...exploring and deciding the best shape

dolls...... in work

the fabric panel....

dolls fabric panel

...and finally the dolls

bianka with dolls

dolly

I can hardly wait to create some dino and robot soft toys for my son and other boys too, the time is never enough....

dinos swatch

xo, Katarina

No comments :