. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Sunday 3 March 2013

Dolls mania

softie dolls

If you remember this blog post, then you will know that this new endeavor will hardly end. It's getting bigger and better and I keep designing new doll styles almost every day.

softie dolls

softie dolls

softie dolls

I am so enjoying this pile of dolls, all the little details, all the little mistakes I made during this process, but what I cherish most is that it's totally MY design and my product-from the drawing till the sewn doll and packaging design -the completed product.

softie dolls

softie dolls

softie dolls

Each week, I am eagerly waiting for the postman to arrive and bring me some new doll templates. It's a long way down the road, as it starts here, it's printed in the USA and the final product is made here again. So, the turnaround takes more than a month, but, I am so happy with the results.

harajuku_dolls

softie dolls

softie dolls

The dolls are printed on the great quality, 100% cotton poplin, stuffed with 100% polyester wadding and are sewn with utmost love and care and special attention to a detail. As far the reactions are great, little girls love them, as much as adults.

softie dolls

softie dolls

softie dolls

xo, Katarina

No comments :