. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Wednesday 13 March 2013

In the sea of {fabric} love


small ditsy flowers

 I decided to organize all my Spoonflower fabric swatches that I collected over these past 3 years, so there's so much cutting, organizing and photographing going on. My fabric design set on Flickr is getting fatter and fatter. My plan is to finally list some of my fabric designs and creations with my fabrics on etsy. Hopefully, I'll arrive there soonish.

my Spoonflower swatches

fabrics cut

mustache watercolor fabric

My wonderland fabric collection

And, yes, dreaming about making dresses with my fabric designs. In the mean time, I'll enjoy looking at this beautiful "My wonderland" dress made with my fabrics that can be found on etsy
and Francoise Lama-Solet's website.
Thanks Fran, you are the best!!!
xo, Katarina

No comments :