. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Tuesday 23 April 2013

Geek chic

collection geek chic

This week we have a great new contest @Spoonflower, and there are many fabulous designs already! I was looking forward doing some more designs with mustaches and glasses, as some of my best sellers @Spoonflower are the designs featuring these geek motifs.

  geek chic collection

For this collection, I have envisioned designs that can be easily used for both genders. Firstly, I wanted to create something with Nikola Tesla in mind, one of the greatest Serbian minds ever. But, than I decided to take the different direction, and I combined hexies, letters, 2D bar codes, glasses, mustaches, maths and similar geek things. I wanted my main design to be some sort of the modern damask with those elements, but now (still haven't entered any design) I am just not sure. I think I'll enter some of the simpler designs, probably hexies. Here are the designs and the entire collection, that will be available for sale soon @Spoonflower.

collection geek salmon

collection geek limes/whites

collection geek blues

collection geek blacks



geek damask

geek damask detail

xx, Katarina

No comments :