. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Friday 3 February 2023

Origami Hearts quilt pattern



My Origami Hearts quilt pattern is finally here and I couldn't wait to post about it. 

I challenged myself with making a very simple, heart shape quilt block created with one intact piece of main fabric and Origami Heart quilt block is born.

The possibilities are endless, but there is one special feature: there is like a hidden space within the central triangle (Prairie point) to insert something small (like a small, Valentine message maybe?). 




This brilliant idea was suggested by my amazing quilty friend Barbara Opett and I felt immediately obsessed brainstorming about some very romantic possibilities 💌




I always like to have an exclusive Instagram quilt pattern giveaway when releasing new quilt pattern and this one is no exception. 

It's open till Monday, so it's a nice possibility for getting the pattern 😊



This pattern includes 2 options regarding quilt block sizes: 8.5”x 8.5” or 10" x 10"

and includes fabric requirements and instructions for different quilt sizes:


- baby : 32.5” x 40.5” or 38.5" x 48"
- throw : 48.5” x 56.5" or 57.5" x 67"
- bed: 80.5” x 96.5” or 95.5" x 114.5"

 

 

There is also the You Tube video link available within the pattern, which is always making me a bit intimidated regarding my English accent, but I hope that the visual is worth understanding the process. You can watch it HERE.




I am also so excited to see that my newest fabric collections: Mindscape and Seedling are shipping to stores! I am eagerly waiting for my yardage to arrive and start sewing with these new fabrics! 


Happy February,

K.

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Hearts are a winner. Excellent pattern for a baby quilt.